- On May 8, 2017
While planning for the air-conditioner unit installation at home, it is important first to set the unit (air-conditioner) at the desired power range that can be suitable or the specific area. But before that, you should have made it sure whether to go with the split unit types or the ducted ones. If there is any doubt regarding this, taking help from an aircon services in Singapore can be a fantastic idea.
These service providers recommend you the best ideas, at the same time giving the best design ideas. Talking about the split units, the various designs possible are, the wall type, wrapped ceiling type, open ceiling types, duct types, cassette, etc.
The best service provider recommends you the best of the above types that suits your space the most. When it comes about the split unit type air conditioner, it is important first to specify the most suitable location. Given below are some of the best tips to help you in finding the location at your place to install the split unit air-conditioner.
How to find the best location?
Everyone wants to make sure that their installation is being handled by the best aircon services provider so that the system functions at its utmost capacity. Perfection in installation can extend the tenure of the air-conditioner, at the same time avoiding the unwanted expenses for repairs.
But, even many aircon service provider struggle to attain the perfection in installation, if the location is not perfect. On this context, you should be careful about the following aspects to find the best location for split unit installation.
- There should be no heat source anywhere around the unit; in fact, no steam source should be there as well nearby.
- Install the air conditioner unit at the central position for evenly air propagation.
- There should be no objects along the path of air, and moreover, you should find the location in such a way that drainage from that point can be done with an ease. It would be even better to have an external draining system for the same.
- It is advised by the top air conditioning services not to install the unit by the sides of doorways for enjoying complete cooling.
- Installation height matters the most for best performance. On this aspect, you should only follow the hints as recommended by the manufacturer. In fact, it would be best to go with the in-house air conditioning services of the manufacturer itself.
- Things can be tricky when it comes to outdoor units. If the area for the outdoor unit has a covering or something arrangement like that to restrict sunrays or water droppings, make sure that the heat flow from the condenser is not huddled.
- It is equally important to ensure that the place of installation is safe from the pets and plants point of views. The location should be in such a way that the pets or the plants must not get affected by the hot emissions.
- For best safety, you should fix the outdoor unit using proper nuts or screws to make sure these can’t be easily removed.